The Finance Council advises the pastor on financial matters according to the policies and procedures of the Archdiocese of San Francisco and Canon Law.
The Council acts as a consultative body for the pastor in establishing and reviewing both church and school finances. A budget is established annually to help the parish carry out its mission and ministries. The budget is compared to actual spending and is reviewed regularly by the Council.
- Ron Simonian - Chairperson
- Michael Adam
- Antoinette Johnson
- Rod Linhares
- Brian Sullivan
They work in close collaboration with:
A. The Church and School representatives:
- Fr. Mark Reburiano - Pastor
- Rachel Allid, PMP - Parish Manager
- Javi Oledan - Bookkeeper
- Johanna McCormack - Principal
B. Archdiocesan Finance Department representatives:
- Michael Flanagan - Chief Financial Officer
- Rodney Yee - Manager of Parish and DCS Support